View previous topic :: View next topic  
Losiriel

re: WB laid off part of Turbine ;____;

Check this out... sad news :(

http://dadislotroguides.com/more-layoffs-at-turbine-lotro-affected/

Galaine Eiruth

All I am coming up with is a Site Has Step Out For A Bit.....sooo could you tell us what you saw, I a very curious :d

(Also, with people at my work quitting, I have had to pick up their hours...so that is the reason for my absence but I will begin playing again very very soon!) (I MISS YOU ALL <3 LOTS OF LOVE!!)

That was probably us Lotro players exceeding that website's bandwith. If you copy paste the link again it should work. Basically, WB laid off a substantial part of Turbine developers, so we now have no clue about the future of the game. It will continue as is, for the time being. But we know nothing else. Frelorn was sacked as well.

Naismithea

Oh dear, 'mobile' gaming development they seem to be saying?  DDO and LOTRO aren't games for mobile devices at the moment far as I know -- their mentioning that they will keep DDO and LOTRO services running doesn't quell the thought perhaps this 'shift' in the direction towards mobile development means eventually they'll find a way to phase out and discontinue DDO and LOTRO before we at least get to Mordor and maybe a little more beyond! 

There is some good news that has surfaced so far, like that 'MadeOfLions' or 'MoL' is still kicking around:

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?572707-Bingo-Boffins-and-Episodic-content&p=7632576#post7632576

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FortuneHuntersGuild Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum